Inspo is surrounding me...

By Lucy Harbron - 16:32

SO!

Been a while huh...soz!

Lately I've been craving inspo and shopping and change and im jealous of everyone. literally everyone! So this is just a quick little post (im supposed to be getting ready for a party oops) telling you about the people giving me the most fashion feels lately!

Im gonna try and skip the really obvious options. Like yes I wish I was alexa chung, yes I wish I was cara delevingne, yes I wish I was all the big guns!

But I want to focus more on the people I think get really over looked! Generally I think singers don't get enough praise on their fashion sense, especially the people just coming onto the scene. Here are my faves at the mo.

 
Firstly ellie rowsell from wolf alice is so hot. Serious girl crush developing! Her fashion sense is so varied and ranges from super girly to super grungy/tom boyish. Also her hair is perfect!
 
 
Lauren Aquilina is the queen of the shorts and crop top combo. Her legs are so long ahh, and she knows how to turn simple pieces into a really special outfit so woooo go lauren! Oh and lauren is the sweetest girl, one time she told me we could be best friends on twitter and I fangirled for like 3 days, and then recently I was desperate to find out where she got her dress from that she wears in the lovers or liars music video (serious prom inspo) and she replied so quickly ahh! I think its great when singers still take the time to talk to fans and it just makes me love lauren so much, shes so down to earth!
 

 
Lorde is just incredible! It really annoys me the amount of pointless hate she gets, some people can be so rude on the internet! I think her fashion sense is so unique and interesting, she wears what she wants to wear and i respect that about her, no one can tell her what she should look like! I also love her makeup choices, especially when she goes for a really really dark lip, looks so powerful! And don't even get me started on her hair. Oh and im 1000% ADDICTED to her album (as if she just made it in her spare time (as if shes my age and has the motivation to actually do stuff))
 

 
You all know my love for Gabrielle aplin so i wont even start. I just want to be her. At the moment I keep going back to her video for panic cord for fash inspo.
 

 
AHHHHH NINA NESBITT! Her hair, hair clothes, her music and HER EYE MAKEUP. So perfect, everything about her is so perfect. I like how grungy her clothes are but then she off sets them with a fresh face and killer eyeliner. Her hair is my goal, I long for the volume she has, cry. If you haven't seen the video for the hardest part, prepare for tears and eyeliner envy (note the heavy mascara on the bottom lashes, i'll defos be trying that)
 

 
Oh and obviously my Haim addiction is still thriving and i would mention them here but everything I think about their clothes it just comes out as
so lets move on!

Earlier this week I got to go and see a special preview of the book thief which is realised into cinemas on the 26th February. I've been meaning to read the book for a while now as its so highly recommended and also I study Nazi Germany in history so it relates to school and blah blah! I really did enjoy the film but its a bit heavy, so if you don't like sad films, I wouldn't recommend.

BUT! The whole way through the film I was blown away by the main character, liesel (played by sophie nelisse)'s fashion sense! If dresses, boots, cosy coats and muted colours are your thing, meet your new girl crush! Here's my mood board inspired by liesel.

 
On a beauty note, liesel's eyebrows were perfect, so thick and bold contrasting her neutral face. If I was going to recreate this look is keep my skin very clear and perfect and then use a matte bronzer to contour my cheekbones and add some warmth, and them a cheek stain for a natural looking blush.  I loved the innocence on her look, very traditional and sweet.
 
 
Thats about it for now as i seriously need to get ready! Its half term wooo so I've going to be back with an ootd diary, and more posts soon as LFW is making me sad and jealous.
 
Hope you're all well and remember to follow me on twitter and instagram!
 
Have a lovely lovely day


 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I think we're jealous of pretty much the same people and your music taste is amazing x
    Chloe's Little Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with Lorde and Haim urghh, they're just so perfect! You've also just introduced me to some new music so yay and thank youu! I really want to read the book thief before I see the movie! Have you read the book? You're blog is perfect btw! x

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're amazing but you won't admit it:p

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...