What I Wore For Christmas 2014...

By Lucy Harbron - 19:01

I feel like now its January everyone soo over Christmas but I still wanted to share what I wore over the festive season so I shall.


 
 
dress-Primark
 This may be the classiest dress ever. It makes me feel like Brigitte Bardot or like a 60s 'it' girl. Would you believe it was only £5?! Thank you primark I love you forever. And we all know my obsession with black and stripes. Its just the dreamiest dress!

earrings-topshop

 For my makeup I kept my skin really simple and stuck with my regular brow routine but played up the sixties vibes by adding a slightly defined crease and a cat-eye with spidery bottom lashes. For a little colour on my lips I used my topshop lipstick in "beguiled" and muted the colour by blotting it (a lot)


 
Crop top-H&M
Jeans- Topshop "mom" jeans
Socks-primark

For boxing day I kept it a lot more casual, wearing one of my favourite outfits. I love pairing this top with my mom jeans as I think it looks so simple but super 90s and cute. Also the jeans are so comfortable!


For my makeup I went a little fancier (but of course it wouldn't show on the photo ugh) I kept my face and brows the same. But paired my normal winged liner with my new No7 eyeshadow which is a bronze shimmer shade. I'm so annoyed it hasn't showed up in the photo as the colour is so beautiful and its really pigmented and easy to blend as well so mega bonus!

And that's it! Sorry this post was quick short, let me know what you wore over Christmas!

Hope you're all well!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me...