Solo Styles Vintage & Crafts Fair...

By Lucy Harbron - 21:39

Today I went to a vintage and crafts fair run by Solo Styles in my home town of Stockton. And it was truly amazing!


The event was held in a relatively small hall, but there was plenty packed in to see and buy so me and my driver (my sister) had a good look around. We arrive about half an hour after the event had begun and it was already so busy with big queues at several stalls. There was a real sense of community as people chatted and looked around, with a constant stream of people arriving. It was amazing to see so many people so interested in the stalls and the local businesses being showcased.



There was quite a few stalls selling some really cute home decoration but me and my sister both loved was Bunting Corner which sold not only bunting but little bags, purses, pillows and much more. My sister is obsessed with bunting so obviously she loved this stall, and i thought the little bags and purses were super cute! Perfect gifts!

Find Bunting Corner on Etsy HERE  and on Facebook HERE


Another favourite stall of ours was Oh, For Hooks Sake (brilliant name!) which sold lot of cute crocheted things. I fell in love with the crocheted bunny face in the photo frame, so so cute! While my sister liked the little bow necklaces. Once again these would be the perfect gifts as everything was just so beautifully and carefully made. There's something so special about handmade things!

Find Oh, For Hook's Sake on Etsy HERE and Facebook HERE


As well as clothes, jewellery and home wear there was also several stalls selling food! One stall run by house of chocolate sold chocolate houses, chocolate cupcakes and even a chocolate train it was amazing, and really made me crave some chocolate. But there were other stalls selling home-made jams and even fresh, home-made bread and scone which me and my sister were drooling over, they looked incredible!

Find House of Chocolate on Facebook HERE

It was such a lovely event organised by such lovely people. Big thank you to Lucy and Sophie for allowing me to be involved!

Find Solo Styles on Facebook HERE

Remember to keep an eye out for any vintage fairs in your area as its so important to support local businesses and you never know what treasures you'll find!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me...