Meet The Blogger #2 ~ Being Ashleigh...

By Lucy Harbron - 20:52

This months blogger is Ashleigh from a personal fave blog of mine- Being Ashleigh. Ashleigh has been blogging since she was 15/16 and now at 22 she is living in London as a fashion photographer (swoon!)

What inspired you to start your blog?

I started off back in the day on Tumblr and began to build quite a large following. I then discovered ‘real blogs’ and that you could share your personal life more and review products. I think a beauty blog back in the day really inspired me to kick start my blog!

What’s your favourite thing about running your blog?

I have really enjoyed building my blog’s brand up over the past four years and having done this, I've gained some fantastic relationships with brands, companies, PR’s and other bloggers. I absolutely love engaging with like minded people. Honestly, nothing makes me happier.

 Who is your favourite blogger/the blogger that inspired you the most?

I don’t think I have a favourite blog as they chop and change all the time once I discover new blogs or an older blog I follow starts switching up their content. I have always appreciated everything Michelle from Daisybutter writes who also happens to be one of the very first bloggers I ever spoke to when I began. I also REALLY love every post that Monica from Helloomonica posts! Such a fab style.

What is your favourite type of post to write?

I love writing advice or experience posts. I also find these get the most engagements from people which is always good to find out!

Who inspires you the most and why?

Most recently, the musician James Bay. Just because he started from absolutely nothing in a small town, had a dream so went to London to try and chase it and he is now indeed chasing his dream!

What is your favourite shop?

I love Urban Outfitters for individual pieces but find it can be quite pricey in there so I do shop at ASOS a lot!

What clothing item are you longing for at the moment?

I really want some Adidas Stan Smiths! But I cannot decide what colour I want at the moment…

If you were stranded on a desert island and could only take 3 things with you, what would they be? Why? 

I would take a camera, lip balm and chewing gum. Hopefully, I never get stuck on an island!

What is your main goal for the future?

I don’t tend to set myself too many goals in fear of feeling like a failure if I don’t meet them. However, I really would love to grow my YouTube Channel some more! 

What’s one piece of advice you wish you could give your younger self?


To not take so many things to heart and to live in the moment!

Find Ashleigh-

Twitter- @ashllyd
Instagram- @ashllyd


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Talk to me...