A Week In Details...

By Lucy Harbron - 17:55

I realised that I take a lot of outfit photos on my phone of little outfit details. So here's the details of a week in my college wardrobe...

Jumper- H&M
Dungarees- Topshop
Lipstick- Topshop 'Beguiled'
Monday

Monday requires a comfy outfit, and as I only had a half day in college I wanted an outfit that looked good but was also perfect for curling up on the sofa. I can't stop wearing these long dungarees, they're so so comfy and easy to style. Perfect piece for college outfit.

See another look with these dungarees HERE

Jacket- vintage
Jumper- H&M
Jeans- Topshop 'mom' jeans
Tuesday

Tuesday was a little warmer so I dug out this jacket which I looooove! I found it in a vintage shop for £4 and it's definitely one of my best discoveries. Paired with some mom jeans, it makes me feel like I walked right off the set of Grease. Can't wait for the weather to warm up enough for this jacket to become a staple in my wardrobe again, it's a classic!

See another look with these jeans HERE

Hard Rock Cafe Jacket- charity shop
Jumper- H&M
Trousers- H&M
Lipstick- MUA 'Fawn Fancy'
Nail Varnish- Barry M 'Caspian' from the Aquarium range
Wednesday

This denim jacket is 100% my favourite thing I own. I found it in a charity from for like £3, and it's from the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando from the 70s. Best. Thing. Ever. I wear it all the time but on this particular day I paired it with my fave slouchy knit jumper and cigarette trousers for a different shape than just skinny jeans. I also adore this nail varnish, it's so subtle and pretty and applies like a dream!

See another look with these trousers HERE

Dungarees- Topshop
Cardi- H&M
Shirt- H&M
Scarf- Primark
Nail Varnish- Topshop 'Nice n Neutral'
Thursday

Another pair of dungarees, but this time it's my short black ones. I love the colours in this outfit with the dark green cardi, white shirt and the muted colours on my scarf. This is another really comfy, easy college outfit, especially with my massive cosy scarf thrown over the top (one of the best things I've bought without a doubt!) Over the nice I painted my nails with my favourite varnish at the moment, I can't recommend enough that you get your hands on this colour, It's beaaautiful!

See another look with these dungarees HERE

Jumper- Oxfam
Jeans- M&S
Scarf- Primark
Boots- Topshop
Friday

If I'm feeling like a lazy day, I'll go straight for this jumper. Charity shops are the best for cosy oversized jumpers and this red one is my absolute favourite! Paired with simple blue jeans, my trusty ankle boots and minimal makeup, the perfect lazy college day look! God knows how this is the first time this jumper has featured on my blog, I've worn it to death!

Hope you all had a glorious valentines day, I love you all x



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me...