Playlist ~ Revise...

By Lucy Harbron - 19:19


Exam time is slowly creeping up on me, so I've officially started revising. A good playlist is essential to my concentration and there's so much good new music around at the moment making my revision playlist shape up quite nicely. I'm obsessed with the new albums by The 1975 and Kind Charles as well as still being in love with The Rose Affair EP (which I reviewed HERE )

This playlist is really eclectic as it's a mixture of upbeat indie tunes and softer folky stuff, but I think the contrast is really good for motivation as it never gets dull. I'm still constantly adding to it but at the moment it contains music by The 1975, Nina Nesbitt, Matt Corby, Jack Garratt, Oh Wonder, Flo Morrissey, Shura and many many more,

So got exams coming up? or just need some motivation to finally do all those things you've been avoiding? Give it a listen...


What does your revision playlist look like?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me...